The Bio-FIT qualification building model concerns teachers, trainers, learning facilitators, guidance professionals, school/institution managers and political decision makers which are direct project beneficiaries.
Agriculture and eco-engineering, environmental protection, biotechnology, and food industry need professionals with relevant and updated qualifications approved following the Bio-FIT qualification pathways.
The Bio-FIT partnership is created from various institutions and national authorities contribute to the process of regulation, transparency and recognition of qualifications at national and European level.
What are the benefits from Bio-FIT
For the target groups:
- Mapping of soft skills competencies on national frameworks and EQF thus providing recognition for target learners.
- Enhanced training techniques and curriculum development skills for those responsible for VET delivery and EQF.
- Increased effectiveness in meeting the demands of learners within class and workplace learning environments.
- Better understanding of the needs of employers providing placement opportunities for learners.
- Improvement of their organizational skills, i.e. arranging meetings and social events for larger groups, organizing workshops, etc.
- Improvement of their learner centered teaching methods.
- Acquiring new approaches in vocational educational methods and a variety of practices, which they need for their lessons in different European countries.
For the stakeholders/target sectors:
- Transfer of Bio-FIT results and utilization of ECVET-based project outcomes.
- Supply of resources database adapted to meet the training needs in the sector(s).
- Drawing of workshops, testing sessions and guides for the staff development in the sectoral partners.
- Expanding the continuing education and quality enhancement in respect to the sectoral/national needs.
- Linking the related sectors in long term activities of Bio-FIT in order to improve the employment and work-place training.
- Joint qualifications description and relationship between different sectors and areas.